music





credits
1 | 2
Update!
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 10:27 AM
So I have updated the Pictures and Music section. In Pictures, I've changed the slideshow so it shows my added favorites as well as my own pictures. In the Music section, I've updated a new playlist with the following:

  1. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
  2. New Morning - Alpha Rev
  3. Sometime Around Midnight - The Airborne Toxic Event
  4. Angels On The Moon - Thriving Ivory
  5. After Tonight - Justin Nozuka
  6. Candy - Paolo Nutini
  7. If I Ever Leave This World Alive - Flogging Molly
  8. Like A Star - Corinne Bailey Rae
  9. Into The Night - Santana ft. Chad Kroeger
  10. Hello - Glee Cast ft. Jonathan Groff
Probably my top favorites on this list would be After Tonight and Hello. I absolutely loved Glee's cover of the song, and Jonathan Groff was a major plus. He and Lea Michele worked together in Spring Awakening, which I own the soundtrack to. I fell in love with his voice instantly...the fact that he's good-looking is just a plus. Although, the fact that he's gay is a minus. Boo.

Labels: , ,

0 comments

Post a Comment