music





credits
1 | 2
"I'm the Doctor." "Doctor Who?" "...Just, the Doctor."
Thursday, May 20, 2010 3:06 PM

Thanks to Kristyna, I was introduced to the amazingness that is Charlie McDonnell. I love watching this guy's videos, and probably the number one reason is the fact that he, too, is a Doctor Who fan. Although Doctor Who is huge in the U.K., here in America it is a special treat to find other Whovians.

I agree that the show can be really, really good or quite corny at times, but I have to disagree with him bringing up "The Unicorn and The Wasp." The plot was a little weird, but there is a specific scene in that episode that is one of the funniest I've ever seen.

If you are interested in Doctor Who, definitely give it a try. I prefer the regular television series as opposed to the original specials, so I would suggest starting there.

Labels: , ,

0 comments

Post a Comment