music





credits
1 | 2
MTV Movie Awards 2010
Monday, June 7, 2010 2:48 PM
So I haven't watched the awards yet (they're on again tonight), but I do know who has won. I heard about the Best Kiss award for New Moon, and I wanted to see the acceptance speech.

I am definitely not a fan of Kristen Stewart. She seems rude and ingrateful, and I think her performance as Bella leaves something to be desired. However, this video of them seems quite adorable, and perhaps the playfulness of Robert Pattinson's personality would be good for Stewart. She needs to lighten up--majorly--and to not take herself so seriously. She's young and life is just really beginning for her, and she should just enjoy the ride. I don't like R.Patz and K-Stew together, personally, but I do like them in this video. Perhaps they will eventually grow on me.

Watch the video below (sorry about the so-so quality):



Labels: , , ,

0 comments

Post a Comment