music





credits
1 | 2
...
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 5:52 PM
I know it's been a little while since I've posted, but for some reason I just don't have anything to share. I've been really avoiding my usual haunts on the Internet...that's probably due to my new found obsession with Lost. Instead of spending hours on random websites, I just watch episode after episode. But I can't help it! It's so ridiculously addicting, and the detective deep down inside is desperately trying to figure out all the secrets of that mysterious island.

There is plenty of other things I could be doing. But I'm not. Oh well.

Labels: ,

1 comments

My blog is lacking too! Life is much more fun to live than write about ;) Hope all is well!

By Blogger Life at The Hadenfeldt's
On March 25, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

Post a Comment