music





credits
1 | 2
Forever Young.
Tuesday, June 29, 2010 10:45 AM
Sometimes I wish we could go back to how we used to be. Don't get me wrong, I like the person I've become and I like where my life is going. I think most of us are finally becoming the people that we want to be. But one of us got lost along the way and I don't know how to get it back. We used to be so innocent. We used to be so loving. Now the demons that plague our lives has reared its ugly head and has grabbed ahold of one of us. I pray that it will let go and we can all finally ban together and heal, but before that day comes we're being torn apart. Sometimes the love we all feel for each other gets pushed down by the fear and the anger. I wish this weren't so but it just is. I look at your face in this picture and I see this spark of innocence and wonder. You had your whole life ahead of you here, and believe it or not you still do. You could still have a long life ahead of you, but you have to find the strength to fight the evil that's holding you back. As much as we all want to, we can't do it for you--YOU have to be the one to save yourself. But if (I hesitate to say when because I just don't know) you make that decision, the rest of us are here to help and to love and to guide you to a better, happier path.

Labels: ,

0 comments

Post a Comment