music





credits
1 | 2
If you really knew me.
Tuesday, August 17, 2010 11:46 PM
If you really knew me...
  • You would know that I fight everyday to keep a positive attitude
  • You would know that I fear I will develop the mental diseases my mother has
  • You would know that I have a hard time introducing myself to people because I think they'll think I'm stupid
  • You would know that I have to stay medicated
  • You would know that I feel pain in my heart when I think of those that are in need of help
  • You would know that I'm scared to experience a close death and I fear the day that I will lose those closest to me
  • You would know that I have never verbalized my deepest secret, mostly because by doing that I feel like it would be acknowledging its truth
  • You would know that I like to know people's problems not so I can gossip or spread them around, but because it makes me feel important enough to trust with secrets
  • You would know that, when I say that I never blamed her, I'm lying. I still blame her (a little) even today
  • You would know that I don't know how to feel about faith and religion. I don't know how to name it, I just know what I feel and that's it
  • You would know that I'm a story-topper
But if you really knew me...
  • You would know that despite or because of the things listed above, I know that everything I have gone through, everything I have experienced, everything I have done/not done, said/not said, regretted or wanted to relive, everyday I'm growing closer and closer to loving every bit of myself
  • I learn, I laugh, I love, I live

Labels:

0 comments

Post a Comment