music





credits
1 | 2
Really?
Friday, August 13, 2010 6:42 PM
So today I bought an iPad. Yes, yes I know...whatever you can possibly think of to say about them, I know. However, I wanted one and I think it's going to be super useful for school, so I bought one.

Yeah, problem is the people at Apple didn't tell me about all the freaking upgrades I needed to make for this dang iPad. I'm still using Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger) and apparently you need 10.5 (Leopard) or higher to connect an iPad. Otherwise, the device is useless. This wouldn't be such a big deal if the price to upgrade wasn't $170. I wasn't expecting to have to spend that much money and right now I can afford it, but I would also be cutting my money short. Not fun.

Well, I mean, I have to spend the money regardless. I want to use my iPad and I already bought it. I just have to bite the bullet...but this also means I have to watch my money really closely, which I've never really been good at.

So I say...

REALLY?

Labels:

0 comments

Post a Comment