music





credits
1 | 2
dun dun dun!
Sunday, September 19, 2010 11:03 PM
I finally finished perfecting my layout, with the help of Miss Kristyna and some coding.

Call me hipster, but I do love some astrophotography. I am both amazed and scared by space--its limitlessness is both wonderful and frightening. I love to learn about space but the idea of being somewhere, with nothing to hold on to, is scary. I would fear that I would accidentally break away from the space ship and get lost in space forever. That definitely does not sound appealing. But despite this, I still find space wondrous and fascinating--I have one more science class that I need to take for school, and I hope to take astronomy.

Speaking of stars and mystical things, I have finally found my muse. After feeling completely uninspired for my Writing Science Fiction short story, I managed to stumble upon quite an interesting character. His alias was Alessandro Cagliostro and by every sense of the word, he was an adventurer. Just reading what little is offered about his life on Wikipedia, how could I not be inspired? He was like an Italian Robin Hood, mischievous and a thief, but also gave to those less fortunate. Quite amazing, really.

After struggling with the blog, a much-needed conversation with the bestie, and some time to work on homework, I feel quite accomplished. This was a (surprisingly) successful weekend. Not bad for having to babysit and help my mom at her work. Snaps for me!

Labels: , , ,

0 comments

Post a Comment